Updated: Jan 17
If you don’t know what to do this weekend, I have an idea for you! You should go on a city walk and solve one of our mysteries!
Here are 5 reasons why!
1. Since it is a game, and games aren’t fun alone, you will get to spend at least 2 hours together with people you like! If that’s not a winning argument I don’t know what is. All our mysteries take place before the invention of the internet, so it's a good opportunity to put away your phones and get a little break from the screen and just enjoy the nice weather and your surroundings.
2. After a whole week of work or school, fresh air is a must! All our mysteries take place outside and by foot, so it is a great way to get exercise and fresh air, while having fun. There is nothing better than reaching your 10.000 steps and not even realizing it because you are busy having fun.
3. Real cases behind the mystery. Yes, you read that right. All our mysteries are based on true crime. That means, that you get to solve a mystery that happened in real life.
4. Our mysteries are self-guided city walks in the center of big cities. There are a lot of historical places and when going on one of our mystery walks, you will get a lot of facts about these places. Maybe you will even experience new places in your own city! Bringing a mystery on a vacation will also be a fun way to experience a whole new city.
5. You will be an investigator for a day! Haven’t we all dreamt of being a police officer when we were younger? And while watching CSI and Bones imagined what it would be like to be an investigator? Well, this is your chance! Grab a group of friends or family and become a dream team of investigators and solve our mysteries!
So now that you know what to do this weekend you can find your mystery here: https://www.solveamystery.net/shop
True Crime geek and weekend activity guru